For gardening clubs and other interested groups I have created a selection of illustrated talks, topics as follows:
- There are no garden pests? (Gardening with wildlife!)
- Vegetable Inspirations – creative and productive ways to grow organic vegetables.
- Muck and Magic – all about making compost and using it to benefit your garden.
- Organic gardening myths and mysteries explained.
- Grow healthy plants - Hints and tips for successful organic pest and disease control.
- The wonderful world of weeds – why are they so successful?
- Introduction to growing and using herbs.
- An introduction to creating living willow structures for gardens.
- Make your own Christmas wreath and decorations using willow and garden materials – demo and talk.
All talks are illustrated with colour powerpoint slides, talks will last for around 1 hour with further time for questions as required.